over 7 years ago
The submission deadline for Media Mash 2012 is Wednesday, June 20 at 5:00 p.m. EDT. Do you have all the required items ready to go?
Make sure your entry is complete — triple check the Submission Checklist below. We don't want to have to disqualify your submission based on a technicality, no matter how small it may seem!
Don't wait until the last minute to upload your video. Keep in mind that the time it takes to upload/process a video on YouTube or Vimeo varies greatly depending on the format of your original video, file size, upload traffic, Internet connection speed, and could take anywhere from a few minutes to several hours or more.
- Does your video demonstrate clearly your working app, including navigation and functionality?
- Does your text description explain what your app does?
- Do you link to your downloadable application in the online store of the app software platform (e.g. iTunes, Google Play, BlackBerry App World, Windows Phone Marketplace etc.) or, if not yet available in an online store, a website where your app can be downloaded?
- Do you indicate which media and technology datasets are used in your app, and describe how at least one of the datasets is used?
- Have you reviewed the Official Rules and the Enter an Application page one more time to make sure you have the required items ready to go?
If you have questions about the APIs, feeds, or data, please use the support contact provided for the participating company on the Resources page. For questions about the challenge website or rules, email us at Support@ChallengePost.com and include "Media Mash" in the subject.
We look forward to seeing your awesome apps that drive media innovation.
Happy coding, and good luck!